skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
To tell the truth
6/25/09
Every day is the same
I'm supposed to be on an exercise, sleep, and sunlight regimen, and I haven't gotten around to any of them. This thing continues to perpetuate itself, and every day is the same.
2 comments:
Serious Jacob
said...
GO FUCKING DO IT!!!!!!!!!
6/25/2009
micah
said...
Thanks.
6/26/2009
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In Short
micah
Recycle your ideas and plastics
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(35)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(9)
▼
2009
(43)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(3)
▼
June
(6)
Anyone?
Every day is the same
Brain Scratch
Hey, look at this:
Error
Here I go
►
March
(2)
2 comments:
GO FUCKING DO IT!!!!!!!!!
Thanks.
Post a Comment