11/8/09

So, uh..hmm

I won't be able to fall asleep for a couple hours, so I'll spend some time here. I'm tired of Facebook already, and Twitter limits the amount of text you can post. Myspace is fucked already. I'd watch Youtube, but it feels like I'm looking in on someone's life and I guess, admiring it, and that's very awkward. Pandora is my only internet constant nowadays. Discovering new artists, torrenting their albums and burning them, well, those are some of the things that get me going in the mornings. I have a ridiculously great Shins channel. Let's see.. Also on my shortcut bar is lomography.com which is very tempting at the moment, but I'm saving money. Laulima, Wiki, Onemanga, yadda.

Anyway, I'm taking a look at next semester's classes. I'm sticking to English until I graduate, but I haven't the slightest about what I'll minor in. Okay, here's what I'm hoping to take:

Understanding Photography*
English Composition II (I wasn't able to get into this during a previous semester)*
Argumentative Writing
Autobiographical Writing*
Japanese (whichever level I can qualify for; probably 301)*
Philosophy (deductive or inductive; I have no idea)

*most preferred

So I most likely will not take more than 4 courses. I've been having such difficulties balancing these 5 (one night class) and my job. I haven't had a single day off since the beginning of the semester and won't until the end of finals. I want to do something on Wednesday because school's off and I'm not scheduled for work, but I've got so much studying to do, and I really want to do well this time.

I know that all of this stress will be over once December hits, but fuck, it's going to take so much goddamn effort to earn the security of that satisfaction. I don't want to cringe when I see my transcript and regret the whole semester. I've got so much more work to do..

I'm gonna go lie down now.

Oh, and the Japanese part was a joke. I wasuru'd all my nihongo a long jikan ago.

2 comments:

Diane-Nicole said...

we go pound those green bottles, no mo stress

sl0wly_driFting said...

when i saw the list of 6 classes i was tripping out

but then i read on then i saw your only taking 4 classes... i'd pick autobiographical writing

dont kill yourself sir =)