As much as I've been trying to regulate my funds, I have myself here in a financial slump. I didn't expect that being in between jobs, if only for a week, would pin me down so flat.
$10 in my wallet.
$55 in my checking.
$00 in my savings.
$33 in a check from Banana, for my training hours.
5 gallons of gas in my car
8 cigarettes
That's what I have to last me until the end of the week.
What's troubling me a lot (not the most, but a whole lot) is that I can't afford to get 5 rolls of film printed. Well, they're already processed and ready for me, but won't be mine until payday. In turn, I've been writing twice as much to fill my daily free time. Do you know what this means?
It means I'm already doing what I want to do.
See; you all waste your time worrying about shit. You think you have to make it to a certain point or, or make a certain person believe you're a certain person, just to be a person that's certain. Shit on yourself. I don't want diploma, I won't waive a flag, and I don't have to impress you. And now, here I am, a fucking "rebel"? Really?. What do you think of when you hear that term? Am I supposed to feel cool? Or am I just downright wrong in the eyes of the law? The MAN. Would you call the Native Americans "rebels"? What about the Jews? African Americans? Rebellion is SCARY, huh? Unheard of!
I run my mouth, and it may not always be educated, but I write my script first.
The leading man never calls for lines.



No comments:
Post a Comment