Anyway, like I said, I'm studying. I've got my last midterm tomorrow for Evolution of the Universe, and the stack of slides I need to study is at least 100 pages long. That girl is still eating those fucking chips. Does anyone know what the fundamental parameters of the expanding universe are? I will soon. Oh, and work sucks.
As for life outside of the obligatory one, it isn't much. I finished one roll of film this week, and I'm going to start a UH-focused one today. I'm hoping to get some together for November's AMP show; I just need to find the balls to showcase it all. I'll post some up for feedback, if you guys don't mind critiquing.
Alright, back to the studies. That girl finished her chips, and if she has another bag, I'm outta here.



3 comments:
frick you better show them. with super serious pretentious titles. $200 each.
i agree with jake, you better put em up. shinpaisuruna.
What camera are you taking it with?
Post a Comment