So I finally got my film developed, and the results were interesting. I learned a lot from this first batch, including how to pick the right lighting setting, distance setting, and aiming. I also need to remember to crank before I take the next shot. I effed up a lot of cool scenes that way.
Anyway, all photos were shot with a sexy lil Diana F+ lomo, courtesy of Kiana. Thank you!

Mokule'ia

That's my dad. Our family's fished at that spot for decades.

I don't know how I made Kaka'ako look like this, but the
colors are nice. An oasis in the city.

No idea of what this says, but from left to right, I see a Chinese dragon.
rawr
Oh, all the graffiti is from the Lanikai pillboxes. The sweetest thing
about the place is that the tags are always different.

Guava you too!

I asked them to change positions. Kristian wins with 'the tick
four-armed moke pose'.
K I'm gonna go order more film shoots!





6 comments:
shit so nice!
You're welcome! Glad you like it.
siiiiickkk lol
Nice pictures! :D
Thanks guys.
your dad is so moke, i love it.
the pictures are infatuating! workin your way up to professional! better remember us little people
Post a Comment