3/29/10

I'm not the gambling type

I've been debating for the past 40 hours on whether or not what I'm doing is best for me. With this choice I'm jeopardizing my mental stability and risking dropping my life into another critical slump. There're no guarantees here and I've felt the full blown experience of matters and though most will tell me that what's transpired is grounds for ultimate separation, I just can't give up hope. I can't shake the promising vibes. The wavelengths are too in-tuned to be ignored, and trusting this, I'll forget principal for now and gamble a bit.

On a side note, I'll post some pictures from Seattle soon. Most of them will be on my fotologue, but I printed out 250+ and the gallery can only take so much in the month. So until next time..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

take the gamble! its a risk you gotta take or u'll always wonder!