I haven't blogged about this sort of thing in a while.
I had a crazy night. I experienced one of those half-awake dreams, the sort that I have when I'm under a lot of stress. These "dreams" are as real as my hands are on my laptop. I was insane. I remember twisting and turning on my bed, my limbs contorted and tangled up. Grinding my teeth. I was laughing to myself and mumbling things that I can't specifically recall. My body and mind were fully taken by madness. I'd be at some sort of hospital right now if my parents or anyone else, really, had seen it. I will never let this happen as long as I'm waking.
I'd normally attribute this to watching too much Soul Eater.
But I'm a whole mind short of normalcy.
*Ah, good news for me though. Last night, for the first time in a long, I beat paralysis. I know it's tough to understand, but getting off of my bed and into the shower was a most liberating accomplishment. Note that I have been taking showers. I just can't believe I was able to stand up for anything at that moment. So much for impossible.



No comments:
Post a Comment