I've been digging too deep.
I'm very much alive and well.
I've got an interview at Banana Republic tonight. I'm very confident and looking forward to working there. I'm expecting a higher wage. Also awesome is the discount I'll be getting, meaning I'll be wearing clothing a bit more formal, as I've grown to like. I won't have to wear the same clothes every week! I'm expecting a more mature crowd than I'm used to, and I know the environment will help me to grow up a bit more. One step closer to Seattle!
I'm working on a handful of projects this summer. Photography will be ongoing, of course. I'm hoping to land at least a few freelance gigs and maybe find a consistent job pertaining along the line. I have a gig next week Friday, shooting at a tandem surfing event in Kapolei. Sean's gonna rent me a telephoto and I'm expecting a decent pay.
I've started painting my furniture and it's gotten me stenciling. I've always been an avid fan of graffiti and murals, but I've always doubted my potential for it. I'll start with pens and work my way up to spray.
I've been on and off exploring Garageband and hoping to compile a CD by the end of the summer. It's a lot easier than it seems, but my beats are nowhere near the magnificence of Bonobo.
Hmm..
I want to hike on a basis. Getting into shape sounds like a good idea. I've been cutting down on cigarettes by keeping so busy, so that's a start.
That's it for the moment.
Chee summer!
Ahhh and why do I have such a weakness for women?!
Ahhh and why do I have such a weakness for women?!

Metalwork in Seattle



1 comment:
Shit, you didn't tell me you liked Bonobo! Wow... my favorite's always been Recurring.
P.S. If you're still up for seeing that graffiti spot I told you about, let me know. I'm on break.
Post a Comment