8/23/09
Apocalypse now already!
I can't wait for the day when the world resets itself. Everything's so damn organized, and everyone's so preset. I've been thinking about this for some time, and re-watching The Day The Earth Stood Still really sparked it for me. I'm mainly referring to the ending where every bit of technology in the world shuts down (Sorry if I ruined that for you. Maybe I should have posted a disclaimer first. Well, I could just redo this paragraph, but I hate deleting things). Ironically, in such a case, this blog wouldn't exist anymore, but I wouldn't mind. I'd make my own post-its out of tree bark and honey and stick 'em everywhere. Anyway, I don't mean to say that I wish aliens would rape us or some kind of rapture would occur, and I would never wish for anyone to die. But it's apparent (to me, at least) that the trigger-happy actions and negligent inactions of the human race will not pass without consequence. It looks like the world's imminently barreling toward such a fate, and I can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment