8/25/09

School minus books and I'm still broke

Today was my first day in school since I was suspended last semester. Well, I was actually on campus yesterday, so I'm not sure if that counts, but I needed to find my classes so I wouldn't look as lost as I was today. I feel old. I feel like I've been on that campus for ages (technically, I have, but it's a simile, so chill), and obviously haven't accomplished much. But it was very refreshing to have such a tight agenda. At 10:30 I had World Religions with a stand-up professor who will most likely give me an A. He didn't even order books for us to buy. Ten minutes after that, I booked it to Archeoastronomy (after a quick piss, 'cause coffee and cran-pom run right through me). If you don't know, or haven't Wiki'd it yet, Archeoastro is the study of ancient to present means of mapping the stars. This prof was the only one who lectured instead of discussing the syllabus, and also the only one who's making us buy books. Additionally, she kept straying off topic to the point at which her lecture had nothing to do with the powerpoint, yet she kept flipping from slide to slide. I dozed a few times. Fifteen minutes after that, I took the elevator up to the forth floor, which was very ancient-looking and very deserted. Evolution of Astronomy was the class, ad I'm looking forward to the content. The prof had obviously neglected to prepare for the day, but hey, so did I. No books for that one either. I've gotta walk in to a 7:00pm Astro lab tomorrow and I hope I'll get in. Stargazing at Kapiolani would be the easiest A ever.

I've got $17 to last me 'til Friday. Stretching is way more fun than saving.