



I think I'm getting a little better at judging lighting settings. Luckily, this camera makes the pictures pretty sick even if I'm off. I learned that cloudy setting (least bright) is best for normal, sunny daytime shots. Sunny setting (brightest) is reserved for extreme brightness, like the sort you'll find at the beach. Everything between is subject to change.
I'm still waiting for USPS to hayaku their asses and bring me my SLR already. Class starts Tuesday (I know I won't need it, but still, I can use it to bribe the professor for a spot in the section) and I wanted it for the AMP event on Monday. Seeing as it's Sunday, that won't be happening. Also, I have this upcoming Wednesday completely off and will hopefully spend it in early morning Chinatown.
I'm happy to say that my life is picking up. I've got great classes ahead, work meaning savings, fingers crossed for Seattle in spring, some solid hobbies and great friends.
But I'm never so steady with feelings,
And I'm a bit empty
Without



3 comments:
Damnit I want an SLR. Did you buy it with your own money or did the school supply it?
I bought it off Amazon. Was only $99 plus shipping.
Great photos! If you can do this with analogue, the digital world should be a neat contrast. Can't wait to see what you capture.
P.S. She [Diana] has been to Seattle, and it was intense. I'm glad she's with you.
Post a Comment