1/28/10

Exposure

I'd like to type up a massive update right now, but I'm so exhausted.

Points for now:
- Shooting + processing + printing = the best fucking hobby I've ever picked up. I want to do this forever.
- My writing intensive english courses are cake. I feel like a genius in class. Hey! I'm scribing again!
- Work still sucks. Gonna job search at the end of the semester. Probably Vans.
- AMP is blowing up like.. a hot air balloon filled with landmines. Our first show of the year was earlier tonight and it was ridiculously sickkk. I rented a tripod prior and nearly expended a roll of exposures on everything. I was rationing 'cause I forgot to bring more film. I'm dying to know if they came out alright because it was my first time: shooting SLR at night, under controlled lighting, low to no shutter speed, no flash, all atop a pod. PLEEEASE!!
- I made a picture at our first meeting this past Tuesday, processed it that night, printed it yesterday, and it was published in the KaLeo this morning.

All three aspirations combined.. finally, I'm free.
I'm looking forward to tomorrow.
I'm looking forward.

1 comment: