1/4/10

Up

It's 6:42a and I've been up since 6:00a for my work shift at 9:00a. I do this now..or have been for the past two days. Forcing myself out of bed's given me time to eat comfortably, finish two cups of coffee, and around a half-hour to work out. Yes, work out. Now that I'll be getting three meals a day and my metabolism should be kicking in any second, I need to keep tabs. What I'm trying to say here is that I'm trying. I've neglected myself for so damn long and I won't allow it anymore. Sound body rhythm, sound mind harmony; I need a tune for all I want to tell the world. All I want to tell you. Truth is, recent happenings have inspired me. These are what will drive me to repeat such history.

"Find what you're afraid of most and go live there"
- from Invisible Monsters

* Oh, and do check out the banner on the left
<---
It's quick to register and easy to give. Just imagine: ten dollars equal twenty tacos. It's more than these kids would ever ask for.

1 comment:

rudified said...

Chuck Palahniuk is amazing