7/15/10

Kingdom Crumble

I take a lot of things too leisurely and I take a lot of things too seriously.

My criticalness brings down moods. I think that I often obscure what I feel is principle and it shows up as negativity. I'm actually a very positive person and have become as outspoken as I am because I'm developed a higher level of confidence in myself. Sometimes I feel that I'm coming off as arrogant, and then usually overtone it by being too nonchalant. It's just that I've always prided myself on being an open-minded individual and the absence of that might make me less of what I like.

I guess there's always that struggle to find a place in the world, huh?
I think that we humans are always drawn to power. Is 'pleasure' power? Seems so to me. So then not everyone has power. We regulate the amount of power we desire by choosing (and vice-versa) fitting lifestyles - our codes of conduct. I used 'choosing' rather than 'creating' because few people, if any, can establish a new one within this Democratic society. It takes the kingdom to crumble before such things may manifest.

No comments: